Deb’s Journey Blog
- It only hurts when I don’t move so let’s keep moving!
- Cant’ breathe, can’t talk back and crying looks like sweat
- Manic Monday’s, Buckled Knees and Accidents on the Highway are Punishing for All So Work it Out
- On Maya Angelou, working out, failure and cardio as contrition
- If it feels right, it’s wrong and other quotes from my personal trainer
- Week Off: Weak One
- Running Mad: Taking it out on the Treadmill
- Bourbon, Bench Press and the 5.2 at 5.2
- Working it out with EXPLOSIVE MOVEMENTS!
- The Zombies will lose!
- Failure versus Quitting
- Soldier On
- Biking & Biceps
- Week #3 Have a Heart
- Jello Arms
- Sweat it out!
- Skinny Ankles
- Setting a Goal
- Resume! Back at it!
- Cardio Week #1
- April 4th and I’m back for more Week #1
- The 2nd Workout
- The FIRST workout – ouch!
- It all started here
Balzer's Journey on Cant’ breathe, can… Bob on Cant’ breathe, can… Balzer's Journey on Cant’ breathe, can… vagrimonti on Cant’ breathe, can… Balzer's Journey on Manic Monday’s, Buckled…
Tag Archives: Jump Rope
Monday’s are hard. They just are. Maybe because we decide they should be or perhaps we simply can’t shake the Sunday and embrace the new week. Whatever it is, whatever you call it, you can’t deny they can be difficult. … Continue reading