Deb’s Journey Blog
- It only hurts when I don’t move so let’s keep moving!
- Cant’ breathe, can’t talk back and crying looks like sweat
- Manic Monday’s, Buckled Knees and Accidents on the Highway are Punishing for All So Work it Out
- On Maya Angelou, working out, failure and cardio as contrition
- If it feels right, it’s wrong and other quotes from my personal trainer
- Week Off: Weak One
- Running Mad: Taking it out on the Treadmill
- Bourbon, Bench Press and the 5.2 at 5.2
- Working it out with EXPLOSIVE MOVEMENTS!
- The Zombies will lose!
- Failure versus Quitting
- Soldier On
- Biking & Biceps
- Week #3 Have a Heart
- Jello Arms
- Sweat it out!
- Skinny Ankles
- Setting a Goal
- Resume! Back at it!
- Cardio Week #1
- April 4th and I’m back for more Week #1
- The 2nd Workout
- The FIRST workout – ouch!
- It all started here
Balzer's Journey on Cant’ breathe, can… Bob on Cant’ breathe, can… Balzer's Journey on Cant’ breathe, can… vagrimonti on Cant’ breathe, can… Balzer's Journey on Manic Monday’s, Buckled…
Tag Archives: Minneapolis
Working out is never easy, especially when your an overweight, middle aged woman with more excuses than gray hairs. I’m doing it and I’m complaining too.
It’s been a couple of months since I started this journey to fitness and with the exception of one time (due to bad road construction mind you), I have seen my personal trainer regularly (3x a week) with added days … Continue reading
Monday’s are hard. They just are. Maybe because we decide they should be or perhaps we simply can’t shake the Sunday and embrace the new week. Whatever it is, whatever you call it, you can’t deny they can be difficult. … Continue reading
The whole world mourns the loss of Maya Angelou today, at least, my entire world, heart and soul is heavy knowing she has left this earth. Her 1969 coming of age autobiography, “I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings” is … Continue reading
One darn week of vacation and I’m huffing and puffing like a day one! I spent a week in North Carolina celebrating my little sister’s milestone birthday (yeah!) which happened to be on Mother’s Day so it was an extra … Continue reading
I’m limping. It’s my own fault. But I ran myself into my first injury working out though I’m certain it’s just a muscle out of whack (it’s my left hip action if you want to know). After a tremendously difficult … Continue reading